UPWARD SPORTS LEAGUES AT WHBC
For Boys and Girls K-6th grade. See registration forms for specific dates and prices.
Upward Soccer League - Fall (Aug-Oct)
Upward Basketball League - Winter (Dec-Mar)
SUMMER SPORTS CAMPS
Upward Basketball Camp - June or July for boys and girls entering K-6th grade
Upward Soccer Camp - June or July for boys and girls entering K-6th grade
ADULT SPORTS PROGRAMS
- Pickleball is a paddleball sport (similar to a racquet sport) that combines elements of badminton, table tennis, and tennis. Two or four players use solid paddles made of wood or composite materials to hit a perforated polymer ball, much like a wiffle ball, with 26-40 round holes, over a net.
- Fall 2020, WHBC launched Pickleball at The Heights . . . Beginners Pickleball and Pickleball for Experienced Players! CHECK HERE for the current schedule.
- This program is for those high school aged and older. Because of COVID restrictions no spectators or kids will be permitted to attend.
FUTSAL OPEN GYM (indoor soccer)
Sunday and Monday evenings, 8-10p, for adults 18+.
- Sunday Evening - non-competitive open gym
- Monday Evening - Competitive open gym