Strategic Missions Partner
A missionary or ministry that has agreed to a special relationship with Washington Heights Baptist Church. These partnerships are established for a defined period of time, often 4-5 years, at which point the partnership can be renegotiated or concluded. Strategic partnerships require more than financial support and communication. They include interaction with the church on ministry initiatives, use of staff and missions teams in the ministry, intentional missionary care, as well as financial support.
- Bill Glass Champions for Life – prison ministry
Those individuals and ministries funded in part by the Global Focus Program of Washington Heights Baptist Church.
- Ajaj, Esper and Jean – Faith Global Ministries, Washington, D.C.
- Allen, Larry and Nancy - ABWE, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Baptist Children's Home - Valparaiso, Indiana
- Cedarville University BioEthics Center – Cedarville, Ohio
- Donley, Chad and Wendy– Family Life Ministries, Little Rock, Arkansas
- Holder, Trevor and Jennifer – Navigators, UK, Lexington, Kentucky
- Isaacs, Paul and April – Save the Storks, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Lloyd, Russ and Doris – Institute of Biblical Leadership, Lake Lure, North Carolina
- Nulph, Norma – BMM, Cleveland, Ohio
- Pilet, Chris and Nicole – ABWE, Geneva, New York
- Rickert, Matt and Sarah Beth – JAARS, Lancaster, South Carolina
- Shepherds Ministries - Union Grove, Wisconsin
- State Fellowship of Regular Baptist Churches – OARBC
Those individuals and minstries that are not funded by Washington Heights Baptist Church, but with which we have a relationship in some capacity.
- Crossroads Bible College – Indianapolis, Indiana
- I-TEC – Dunnellon, Florida