News & Events
Vacation Bible School | June 5-9, 2023
We are engaged in an epic battle for the hearts and minds of our youth. Every day, they are bombarded with lies about who they are, who their Creator is, and where their salvation comes from. Thankfully, God has given his children armor to wear in this battle between truth and lies, light and darkness, good and evil.
Kids will learn how they can be part of God’s kingdom through salvation in his Son and will be equipped with the armor of God to become Keepers of the Kingdom who stand strong in today’s battle for truth.
Contact Alia Edem
For boys and girls ages 4 (by September 1) thru entering 6th grade.
Registration will be open May 1-28, Register here.
- Register early, groups fill up quickly. There will be a waitlist when groups are full.
- You will receive an email after completing the registration process.
- All registrations made after May 28 will be on the waitlist until a spot can be confirmed.
VBS is just a few months away! We are heading into the busy time of prepping our spaces, planning for snacks and crafts, and getting ready to welcome our community to “Keepers of the Kingdom”.
Your donations play a big part in the success of our VBS. There are three ways you can support us this year:
· Amazon Wish List—Click the link, order from the available list, and items will be delivered directly to us.
· Give—your donations will offset our costs (mark envelope for VBS). Or give online HERE.
· Purchase and Donate—Purchase items on our donation list and bring to the foyer. Click HERE for PDF of donate list
There is a lot of planning to do and a lot of kids that want to participate in VBS. VBS is one of the biggest events we run each year to reach our community by providing a fun, interactive, and biblically strong program. There are a variety of positions available, so we are sure one will fit your talents and schedule. Visit the table in the foyer, fill out the volunteer sheet and let's make this happen!Nursery is provided during VBS when partent is volunteering.