Thanks • GIVING Family Project
Serving Our Community
Our ThanksGIVING project isn’t cancelled . . . we are not having our annual ThanksGIVING Service BUT we need volunteers to complete our special project for some local schools.
Volunteers are needed to:
- Write notes of encouragement (over 150 notes need to be written).
- Label and package each special gift.
What it looks like:
- Three individual stations will be available at WHBC for your family to come and work on this project together, in your own space.
- To accommodate everyone, and stay socially distanct, you must sign up for a specific time.
- Specific times are available during office hours (M-F) and Tuesdays and Thursdays evenings (November 23-December 10).
How you can participate:
- Pick a time that works for you.
- CLICK HERE to view available times and to sign up.
- Spend 30-60 minutes writing notes and packaging gifts.